DESIGN A FLOOR PLAN : GRANDFATHER FLOOR CLOCK
Design A Floor Plan
- A scale diagram of the arrangement of rooms in one story of a building
- (Floor planning) Floorplanning is the act of designing of a floorplan, which is a kind of bird's-eye view of a structure.
- In architecture and building engineering, a floor plan, or floorplan, is a diagram, usually to scale, showing the relationships between rooms, spaces and other physical features at one level of a structure.
- scale drawing of a horizontal section through a building at a given level; contrasts with elevation
- motors are rare, specialized motors for injection molding applications. The most important characteristic of Design A is the high pull out torque.
mini project from IAD B. It's a simple remodel of the floor plan. i keep the original layout because it was nearly perfec. The path way creates a buffer between private and public area.
The first page of my 2008 diary..
making my first notes ...and my New Year's resolutions!
Wish a colorfull year to all!!
cheap flooring tile
hardwood flooring nailers
the 13th floor wiki
car floor mat
types hardwood flooring
discount bathroom flooring
new home floor plan
electrical stimulation pelvic floor
Post a comment
| HOME |